Lodge a TAC claim

Here’s information about how to lodge a claim

If you’ve been involved in a Victorian motor vehicle accident, you may want to lodge a TAC claim.

Here are some resources that you might find helpful:

You’re able to lodge a claim yourself (the page ‘how to make a TAC claim’ explains how).

However, if you’d prefer for us to initiate a claim and/or advise on your entitlements, please feel free to contact us


Phone: 1800 325 039

Email: [email protected]